custom field shows the total amount of time scheduled for a task or resource outside
of the overtime work. For example, the task "Conduct conference" is scheduled
for 96 hours of total work. It includes 6 hours of overtime work. Regular Work
is 90 hours.
VIP Task Manager
Professional can automatically calculate Regular Work by the following formula:
Work = Work - Overtime Work
custom filed Regular Work please follow the steps below:
1. Create the following custom fields:
2. Go to: Tools/Custom fields and press "Ins"
"Title" field enter "Regular Work"
4. in "Code" field enter "cf_regular_work"
5. in "Type" field select "Duration" and click "Ok" button
6. in Formula field enter the following formula and click "Ok" button:
$cf_work - $cf_overtime_work
7. to display the value of custom field Regular
Work on Task List or Task Tree please go to Task List or Task Tree, click Task
List Columns or Task Tree Columns button and check the custom field "Regular Work"