custom field shows a target date when a task should be completed. For example,
the estimated Baseline Start date of a task is August 31. The estimated
Baseline Finish date is September 2. by viewing Deadline custom field you can
see that deadline for this task is September 7.
If you want
to be reminded about deadlines and get pop-up reminders, you can set up
reminder following the steps provided by the link below:
How to set task reminder
custom filed Deadline please follow the steps below:
Create the following custom fields:
1. Go to: Tools/Custom fields and press "Ins"
2. in "Title" field enter "Deadline"
3. in "Code" field enter "cf_deadline"
4. in "Type" field select "Date" and click "Ok" button
would like to track the values of custom field Deadline with time select
"Date&Time" from the drop down list of available custom field types.
5. to display the value of custom field
Deadline on Task List or Task Tree please go to Task List or Task Tree, click
Task List Columns or Task Tree Columns button and check the custom field "Deadline"
6. to enter value of custom field Deadline
please do the following:
a) Open a task and go to Custom Fields tab
b) Select the date from the drop-down
calendar and click "Ok" button.