How can I move my to do lists from VIP Team To Do List to VIP Task Manager?
You can export your database from VIP Team To Do List and import it to VIP Task Manager:
1. Launch VIP Team To Do List
2. Backup your database (save or copy/paste it to another location).
3. Go to File -> Export -> Export to VPXML...
4. Launch VIP Task Manager
5. Go to File -> Import VPXML to select the path to the file you exported from VIP Team To Do List
If you have VIP Team To Do List v2.4 and less you need to:
1. Download the latest version of VIP Team To Do List from http://www.vip-qualitysoft.com/download/update/
2. Unzip zip-file and launch "setup.exe" file
3. Select "Repair" item to update your previous version to (v2.4.4 build 668)
4. Re-launch application (close and open again) and open your database
5. Activate new import functionality menu items:
- Right click on main menu and select Customize...
- Select "Menu Bar" and press "Reset.." button on Customize Dialog
Alternatively, you can send us your database files (.vpdb) and we will do the job ourselves and send you back VPXML files for import to VIP Task Manager.