ZIP/Postal Code custom field shows a code of letters and digits added to a postal address
to make sorting of mail easier. If you would like to view ZIP/Postal Code as a
separate field, you can use this custom field along with Business Address or
Home Address. Otherwise you can add ZIP/Postal Code information to Business
Address or Home Address custom fields.
custom filed "ZIP/Postal Code" please follow the steps
1. Go to: Tools/Custom fields and press "Ins"
2. in "Title" field enter "ZIP/Postal Code"
3. in "Code" field enter "cf_zip_postal_code"
4. Select "String" in "Type" field and click "Ok" button.
5. to display the value of custom
field ZIP/Postal Code on Task List or Task Tree please go to Task List or
Task Tree, click Task List Columns or Task Tree Columns button and check the custom field "ZIP/Postal
6. to enter the values for custom field "ZIP/Postal Code" please do the following:
- Open a task and go to Custom Fields tab
- Enter the ZIP/Postal Code in field "ZIP/Postal Code", for example, DC 20018
would like to view Postal Code that refers to Business Address or Home Address
custom fields, you can add the following custom fields:
- Business Address Postal Code
- Home Address Postal Code
- Other Address Postal Code