Total and Average Revenue per Salesperson
Total and Average Revenue per Salesperson is employee key performance
indicator that shows how much money each of your sales representatives
contributes to the company (total amount and on average). This KPI can be used
to manage employee performance in some areas such as Sales and Customer Service.
If you need to calculate the total or average revenue per salesperson,
please follow the steps below:
- Add the custom field “Salesperson’s Revenue” to track
how much money your sales employee gets.
- If you need to view the total or average value of
salesperson’s revenue per particular project on Task List, filter your to-do
list by task group with project tasks.
- To view total and average revenue per particular salesperson and over some time span set the appropriate filters
on Task List – Filters panel
- Set footer:
- right click under column “Salesperson’s Revenue”
- to see the total value of salesperson’s
revenue select “Sum”
- to see the average value of salesperson’s revenue select “Average”
|» VIP Task Manager Pro