Total and Average Monetary Value of Invoices Outstanding
Average monetary value of
invoices outstanding is an accounts payable key performance indicator that
shows the total and average liabilities amount in money to be paid to
This KPI is used in financial
and management accounting.
To view the total or average
monetary value of invoices outstanding please follow the steps described below:
- Create workflow that includes status
- Create the custom
field "Monetary Value":
- Go to: Tools/Custom fields and press "Ins" button
- In "Title" field enter "Monetary Value"
- In "Code" field enter "cf_monetary
- In "Type" field select "Currency" and click "Ok"
- If you need to
view the total or average value of this KPI per particular
project on Task List, filter your to-do list by task group with project tasks.
- Set filter by status "Invoices
- Set footer:
- right click under column "Monetary
- select "Sum" to display total
monetary value of invoices outstanding
- select "Average" to display
average monetary value of invoices outstanding