custom field shows the following options:
You can use
custom field Sensitivity with above mentioned values if you need to track the
level of availability of this task for other users or if you need to view edit,
sort or filter the tasks by these categories.
To create Sensitivity
custom field please do the following:
1. Go to: Tools/Custom fields and press "Ins" button
2. in "Title" field enter "Sensitivity"
3. in "Code" field enter "cf_sensitivity"
4. in "Type" field select "List"
Edit List item field select the value number "1", enter "Normal" in Title field and click "Ok" button
"Add" button again, select the value number "2", enter "Personal" in Title field and click
other Sensitivity values for custom field "Status": Private and Confidential.
5. If you would like to have
default value of custom field Sensitivity, for example, "Normal", you can check "Default value"
option and select this value. Each time you create a task, it will have "Normal" sensitivity.
6. to display the value of custom
field Sensitivity or Task Tree please go to Task List or Task Tree, click
Task List Columns or Task Tree Columns button and check the custom field "Sensitivity"
7. to select the value for custom field "Sensitivity"
please do the following:
a task and go to Custom Fields tab
Sensitivity and click "Ok" button.