Percentage of Neglected Tasks
Percentage (number) of neglected
tasks is a key performance indicator that shows the
percentage of tasks which were created relatively long time ago, then deferred
and haven’t been closed. This KPI helps
to define the percentage of neglected tasks taken from the total amount of
tasks in different statuses.
To view the percentage (number) of neglected tasks
please do the following:
- Create your own workflow with the status for neglected tasks, .e.g.
"Waiting", "Deferred" or "Put on Hold", etc.
- Go to: Tools/Custom Workflow
- Click "Ins" button
- Enter the workflow name and add
statuses, for example, "Waiting", "Executing", "Done"
- Set statuses for tasks
- If you need to view the percentage
(number) of neglected tasks per
particular project or resource, filter tasks by task group
you need to view the percentage (number) of neglected tasks per particular
resource and/or over some time span please set the appropriate filters on
Task List – Filters panel
To view the percentage of neglected tasks please do the following
- to group tasks by Status drag and drop column header "Status" to
the top of your task list
- go to Charts panel and select the required diagram type, for
example, "Pie diagram"
The percentage of tasks in "Waiting" status is the
percentage of neglected tasks assigned to particular resource over some period
To view the number of neglected tasks please do the following:
- set filer by status "Waiting"
- right click under column "Status" and
|» VIP Task Manager Pro