The workflow can include the following statuses:
If the task was created but not sent for review or approval, its status is set to "Draft".
- Pending Approval
Task Status "Pending Approval" means that the assigned resource has already executed the task and sent it to reviewers for approval.
Task status "Approved" shows that the task was performed correctly and reviewed by responsible resources.
Task Status "Rejected" notifies that the reviewer cannot approve the task now because it was done incorrectly. When the assigned resource corrects the errors, the task status can be set back to "Pending Approval".
- Need More Information
Task Status "Need More Information" shows that the superior, supervisor, reviewer or any other stakeholder needs additional information. Once the required information is provided by the assigned resource, the task status is changed to "Pending Approval".
Task statuses of
Custom Workflow 54 on Task List
To create custom workflow using the statuses described above, please follow the steps below:
- Go to: Tools/Custom workflow
- Click "New Workflow" button
- In Name field enter custom field name, for example, "Workflow 54".
- Click "Ins" button, enter the status name "Draft" in Name field and click "Ok" button.
- Add other statuses: "Pending Approval", "Approved", "Rejected" and "Need More Information".