Custom Workflow 40: Waiting Executing Done
The task may be in one of the following commonly
"Waiting" notifies that the assigned resource added the task to VIP Task
Manager Professional and the task is pending for further actions.
delegated resource is going along with the task, the task is set to "Executing"
"Done" means that the assigned resource rendered the successful task
statuses of Custom Workflow 40 on Task List
custom workflow using the statuses described above, please follow the steps
- Go to: Tools/Custom workflow
- Click "New Workflow" button.
- In Name field enter custom
field name, for example, "Workflow 40".
- Click "Ins" button, enter the
status name "Waiting" in Name field and click "Ok" button.
- Add other statuses: "Executing"