Baseline Finish custom field shows the originally estimated completion date of a task. For example, 2 month ago you scheduled the finish date of the task "Print conference materials" as August 9. You selected this date in custom field Baseline Finish. The task was actually finished on August 10. Actual Finish custom filed contains the actual finish date of this task – August 10.
to create custom filed Baseline Finish please follow the steps below:
1. Go to: Tools/Custom fields and press "Ins" button
2. in "Title" field enter "Baseline Finish"
3. in "Code" field enter "cf_baseline_finish"
4. in "Type" field select ""Date&Time" and click "Ok" button
If you would like to track Baseline Finish date without time select "Date" from the drop down list of available custom field types
5. to display the value of custom field Baseline Finish on Task List or Task Tree please go to Task List or Task Tree, click Task List Columns or Task Tree Columns button and check the custom field "Baseline Finish"
6. to enter value of custom field Baseline Finish please do the following:
- Open a task and go to Custom Fields tab
- Select Baseline Finish date from the drop-down calendar, enter Baseline Finish time and click "Ok" button.