Average overdue time of projects is a key performance indicator that shows the average past due time (duration) within which the project has been finally completed since its Due Date. Overdue time is calculated by the following formula:
Due Date – Closure Date
Due Date is the date by which the task should have
Closure Date is the actual date of task
Depending on your needs this KPI helps to compare how
productive the resource was to complete a project.
If you need to view the average overdue time of projects,
you need to do the following:
- To enable the displaying of average overdue time of tasks follow
the steps described at:
Average Overdue Time of Tasks
- To enable the displaying of average overdue time of projects select
the root or parent task group and click "Custom fields options"
- In "Edit custom fields options" window select the following
- select custom field name that shows the project
cost, for example "Overdue Time"
- select "Enable"
- check "Aggregated (for task group)
- select "Average" and the custom field name "Overdue
- click "Ok" button