Average Non-employee Costs per Project
Average non-employee costs per project is a key performance indicator that shows the average task expenses which are not connected with using of a resource to complete the project.
This KPI helps to compare the variation of
non-employee costs for different periods of time on the level of projects.
If you need to calculate average non-employee costs
per project, you need to do the following:
- To enable the displaying of average non-employee costs for task
group follow the steps described at:
Average Non Employee Costs Per Task
- To enable the displaying of average non-employee costs of projects
select the root or parent task group and click "Custom fields options"
- In "Edit custom fields options" window select the following options:
- select custom field name that shows the project
non-employee cost, for example "Task Fixed Expenses"
- select "Enable"
- check "Aggregated (for task group)
- select "Average" and the
custom field name "Task Fixed Expenses"
- click "Ok" button